This is a socially distanced show.
- In compliance with the government's COVID-19 guidelines, upon booking you confirm you are a single household
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the venue.
- All tickets must be purchased in advance. There will be no cash sales at the venue.
- Any audience members who have COVID-19 symptoms, live with those with symptoms or who have been advised by NHS Test And Trace to self-isolate, must not attend the event.
- The lead booker on all transactions will be listed as the contact for NHS Track And Trace. Contact details will be held for a maximum of 28 days.
- Masks must be worn throughout by all attendees. Audience members are permitted to remove their masks once seated. Audience members must wear face coverings at all other times e.g. when going to the toilet.
- There will be multiple hand sanitising stations in position around the venue, and we encourage regular use of these.
- All toilets, high usage areas and surfaces will be fully disinfected before and after each event. Plus work surfaces will be disinfected regularly during each event.
- A socially distant show in conjunction with the current guidance concerning COVID-19
- All shows will be seated with a max of 6 people per table
- Tickets in multiples or 2, 4 or 6
1 Millstone Lane
Over 18s only